Winnarainbow for Adults
Winnarainbow will once again begin our summer season with Winnarainbow for Adults at our beautiful campsite in Northern California's Mendocino County. Directed by that Master of Ceremonies and FUN, Wavy Gravy, Winnarainbow for Adults will be full of exciting activities and nightly performances, elegant and wacky circus costumes, daily classes and as always, a fantastic menu from Mom & our superb kitchen crew.
Let clowning, physical theater, trapeze, music, magic, Butoh dance, masks, felting and art, juggling, bellydance, hip hop, origami, singing and more begin! Stay tuned for our exciting 30th anniversary lineup of activities and staff!
“It’s Never Too Late to have a Happy Childhood”
June 13—June 18, 2017
$750.00 for 6 fun filled days
Why should kids have all the fun? Now is the time to have the time of your life!
At Winnarainbow for Adults you can:
- Tailor your holiday to fit your schedule. Come for a day, a weekend, or all six days.
- Relax in our stunning wooded site in Mendocino County, CA
- Study with our professional staff of 15+ performers/teachers
- Enjoy three tasty meals that cater to your dietary needs under a canopy of bay trees
- Meet fascinating people from around the world to make lifelong friends and expand your network
- Bring your inner child to our huge costume collection and dress up!
- Perform on the Rainbow Stage to rounds of applause
- Walk the meditative labyrinth with Wavy Gravy or on your own.
- Run away to join our circus!
Whether you are a beginner or a professional, we have classes to inspire and excite your creativity and curiosity. If you want physically demanding and seek a challenge, or “no–sweat” and want your vacation slow and quiet, our amazing staff offers an exciting roster of classes suitable for students of all ages at all skill levels.
Campers’ ages range from 18 to 80+ and include people from all walks of life. Whether you work on Wall Street or live on Main Street, experience the fun that has made Camp Winnarainbow one of California’s premiere summer camps for the past 35 years. Come to camp and share your sense of humor! And as Wavy says,
“It only hurts when you don’t laugh!”