2024 Dates and Rates
Camp Winnarainbow’s Kids Camp and Teen Leadership Program are designed for young people aged 7–17 to learn skills, grow community, and explore their voices. Our Teen Leadership Program invites Youth Leaders ages 15 – 17 to develop real life skills in a safe and creative environment.
Dates and Rates – Registration opens December 1, 2023
|Monday, June 24 – Saturday, June 29||$1300|
|Monday, July 1 – Saturday, July 13||$2600|
|Monday, July 15 – Saturday, July 27||$2600|
|Monday, July 29 – Saturday, August 3||$1300|
If you want to be screened to receive financial aid, DO NOT register your camper through the online system. Please click here to learn more about financial aid.
Any family may request a zero-interest, time-payment plan to finance tuition. Register your camper for the session(s) of your choice and email the office within one week of enrollment to request a time payment contract. Indicate the amount you want to pay monthly and the payment date and return to the office to set up the schedule.
Camp Winnarainbow allows you to switch your camper’s session (if space allows) for free. We also understand that unforeseen things happen which may prevent you from coming to Camp. Our refund policy is as follows:
- All fees paid are fully refundable until March 1, 2024. Between March 1 and May 1, 2024 we are able to refund tuition payments excluding the enrollment deposit. (A generous zero-interest time payment plan is available to any family that requests within one week of enrollment. Email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org to request.)
- FULL TUITION is DUE May 1, 2024.
- After May 1, 2024, no refunds will be issued.
- Cancellation notices must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- No refunds will be issued for late arrivals or early departures, including illness or positive COVID test.
- If Camp is forced to close or cannot operate for any reason, families will be able to select their preferred cancellation option from a survey which will be sent at notice of closure.
- Camp Winnarainbow recommends purchasing Camp Tuition Insurance to cover your expenses in the event you may need to cancel. Travmark (MH Ross) is a travel insurance company and is not affiliated with or administered by Camp Winnarainbow.